Re: PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL

PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL (June 12, 2008 06:54AM) moXion
Dear Friends.
Congratulations to Ken and all the team, excellent initiative.
I will try to be short about my question and i want to ask some apologizes for my pour English, I'm Portuguese, living in Azores Islands (the best place in the world).
I capture all my footage with a Sony HDV (Z1). When I capture I transcode via firewire to Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) and i edit in this format. About the question.
I have a Sony HVR-M25, and we delivery some contents to our local TV station on DVCam format. What my friends do in this case for maintain the best possible output quality??

Regards, and you are always welcome to Azores.

Pedro

Re: PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL (June 12, 2008 07:16AM) ronny courtens
Hi Pedro,

Once you have finished your edit, create a new FCP sequence using the DV PAL Anamorphic Easy Setup.

Then copy/paste the contents of your original ProRes sequence into the new sequence, render and output to your HVR-M25 deck. Make sure you set the REC MODE in your HVR to DVCAM.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL (June 12, 2008 07:18AM) ronny courtens
Oh yes, you live in the Azore islands. I have been there... absolutely beautiful!! I envy you.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL (June 12, 2008 02:58PM) moXion
Re: PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL (June 12, 2008 06:01PM) ronny courtens
Hi Pedro,

Nice video, and good encoding quality. I like the way you did the voice over, with a little echo that emphasises the holiday mood. Well done. Makes me want to go back there...

Best wishes

Ronny

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: PRINT TO VIDEO - BROADCAST DV PAL (June 12, 2008 09:50PM) moXion
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login