Re: Go to black on projected image from camera

Go to black on projected image from camera (June 14, 2008 06:43AM) Anonymous User
Hi Ken,

Love the looks of your new board.

I may have asked this before, but now that I have purchased a video transmitter to attach to my GL-2, I can easily use the Jumbo Screen at the wedding reception to display the activities I am recording. It works great, and have no S-Video cord for grandma to trip over. But, I always have to cover my lens with my hand when I move to a new location or don't care to transmit the signal. I could put a power switch on the transmitter or unplug the S-Video, but that gives a blue screen.

I am looking for someone to help me develope a switch that will turn the transmitted image to black. I can use the f-stop dial until it is closed, but that takes 5 seconds, and I need to be ready to shoot now when the time comes, rather than another 5 seconds to open up to the correct exposure.

I need simple and light that I can just switch.

Any wizzes out there, please help me out.

Thanx
Trig
Re: Go to black on projected image from camera (June 14, 2008 09:30AM) steve douglas
Trig,
Not sure if the GL has digital effects in the menu as I never use them, but if so, couldn't you just use a fade to black and fade back up?
Steve
Re: Go to black on projected image from camera (June 14, 2008 10:51AM) sbeisen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login