Re: Thanks Ken

Thanks Ken (March 24, 2014 10:48PM) pnutsnz
Thanks Ken for the help. Gee, what a difference it makes having the correct settings in Compressor. That prog is worth its weight in gold.

So all good. It worked perfectly.

I just had one hiccup and that is I seem to be crossing over passed the 'title safe' boundary, yet I am within the inside markers (text safe) on the timeline. May have to bump things in a bit more. Which is no big issue.

Before I forget, up til now I have been editing SD, and of course 16:9 in SD. But what happens when I am ready to author in Full HD onto Blu Ray?. I take it we don't use DVD-SP, as it obviously does not cater for that.
Big question then, what do we use?. More to the point, what are others using for their Full HD projects?.
Be interested to find out. Just curious at this stage, but was something that crossed my mind!…

Again thanks Ken and to everyone for all the help.

--pete.
Re: Thanks Ken (March 25, 2014 06:49AM) Ken Stone Admin
Hi Pete,

Good news, I love good news. Yes, Compressor is excellent.

As to Blu-ray, we have Share in both FCP 7 and in FCP X that offer a Blu-tay burning option. Both are very simplistic when it comes to menus and other DVD functions, but both work. Though I have never worked with it, Toast offers a Blu-ray burning option as well.

--ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login