iDVD issues

iDVD issues (April 18, 2014 09:19AM) Rogue2x
I created a master DVD using iDVD using one of the old static templates (lavender) and putting a jpeg over the top of it. I deleted any text that was there and everything looked perfect at time of burning however when my client played it back on her mac she saw glimpses of the lavender menu popping up where my menu shouldve been. Its not consistent and upon speaking with her it wasnt happening anymore but shes now concerned that her clients will experience the same issues.

Is this something that anyone else has experienced and if so is their a possible way to rectify and assure her that it wont happen again? I know it wont happen in an actual DVD player and it likely has something to do with her mac but i wont hear the end of it if i dont figure out a solution.

Thanks to anyone who can lend me some expertise on this!

Regan
Re: iDVD issues (April 19, 2014 10:40AM) Alexander
Hi, you are using old software which automates steps that you should understand. It may not even work on your current OS. If you are doing DVDs professionally, I would strongly suggest you learn the last solid DVD authoring program for the Mac ie DVDSP.

Cheers
Alexander
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login