Re: Timeline to DVD???

Timeline to DVD??? (July 09, 2014 02:42PM) billygolfus
Seems like it should be so easy—touch the share curved arrow, put a blank DVD in the slot, but there is no burn button. Maybe you highlife the project—no burn button. Anyone willing to share how you burn a DVD from the timeline or the project in FCP X 1.2? there is always essential information withheld. Anyone want to give me a hint how to make a DVD from the timeline or project.
Re: Timeline to DVD??? hidden e mail (July 09, 2014 02:44PM) billygolfus
Re: Timeline to DVD??? (July 09, 2014 05:15PM) Ken Stone Admin
Re: Timeline to DVD??? (July 10, 2014 05:12AM) billygolfus
OK, but there is nowhere that I can find in any menu which looks like that and when I go to the curved arrow icon and select DVD I get nothing similar to that. The article looks as if it should be helpful but it starts in the middle of things. I cannot find a window that looks anything like that.
Re: Timeline to DVD??? (July 10, 2014 05:50AM) Ken Stone Admin
Re: Timeline to DVD??? (July 10, 2014 09:50AM) billygolfus
I have a DVD burner. Thank you so much. I am sure that this will work. I appreciate your help.
Billy
Re: Timeline to DVD??? Doesn’t work, window is different (July 10, 2014 01:02PM) billygolfus
Ah but it doesn’t work. He tells you to go to the share menu but there is no Share menu. There is Share under File but the window is different than the one he explains. I am running FCP-X 10.1.2. I can make a screen shot of the window that it shows but I guess that you are using FCP-X 10.1.2. Still can’t cut a DVD. I have a lesson from Ken Martin at Ripple Training about using Compressor but it seems difficult. but he refuses to answer questions and wants $50 an hour to answer questions after I bought hundreds of dollars worth of tutorials. I understand that it is possible in iDVD. This stuff is never accessible. I would like to learn to put my timeline or project on a DVD. Frustrating.
Re: Timeline to DVD??? 4.1.2 is different from Ripple lesson (July 10, 2014 01:28PM) billygolfus
I’m sure that learning Compressor is the Answer but Compressor 4.1.2. is different from the Ripple lesson on sending to compressor. How do
Re: Timeline to DVD??? Doesn’t work, window is different (July 11, 2014 06:02AM) Ken Stone Admin
Send a screen shot of your Share window.

--ken
Re: Timeline to DVD??? Doesn’t work, window is different (July 11, 2014 06:27AM) billygolfus
canI put it here?
Re: Timeline to DVD??? Doesn’t work, window is different (July 11, 2014 06:38AM) billygolfus
/Users/billyg1944/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 1.28.36 PM.png

don’t know how to put an image on this
Re: Timeline to DVD??? Doesn’t work, window is different (July 12, 2014 09:40AM) ronny courtens
Billy,

Before you share a Project you must make sure that the Timeline is active or that the Project is selected in your Browser. A selected Project icon has a yellow share around it. If the Timeline is not the active window or the Project is not selected in the Browser the Share menu and the Share icon (curved triangle) will be disabled.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login