Bug using Voiceover in 10.1.2?

Bug using Voiceover in 10.1.2? (August 19, 2014 08:37AM) Joe Redifer
So we were recording commentaries for a series, 20 episodes worth for a future DVD and Blu-ray retail release. We were using the Voiceover tool built in to FCPX and using a USB microphone adapter. All was going great until the 8th episode where in the middle of it started repeating a half-second sample of the recorded audio over and over and over again for the duration of the recording. Recording was stopped without knowing it had done this. We checked after episode 1 and all was good and there was no reason to feel that FCPX would mess up so horribly in future recordings. Recording was started on subsequent episodes and it was just recording the same half-second sample again and again in all of the new recordings. Lots of work lost and now I'm afraid to even retry using FCPX because I simply do not trust the Voiceover tool AT ALL now. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? If not, consider yourself warned!

Re: Bug using Voiceover in 10.1.2? (August 19, 2014 08:12PM) ronny courtens
Re: Bug using Voiceover in 10.1.2? (August 20, 2014 05:15PM) Joe Redifer
I did not attack him personally, I just assumed he was dead. Seriously. How am I supposed to know? Anyway I have removed my comments about that forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login