Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic)

Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 07, 2014 07:50AM) Tom George
I want to buy some wireless outdoor speakers so I can listen to sports or music coming from my TV. So far all I can find
are Bluetooth speakers. My TV has RCA audio out and the transmitter must have RCA audio in. I found a couple of speakers at Best Buy that look like rocks but all the reviews were very negative and I don't want to have to return to the store an hour after I get home and hook them up. Any recommendations will be appreciated. RCA connections are a must.

Thanks,

Tom
Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 09, 2014 01:55AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 09, 2014 02:10PM) Tom George
Christoph,

Thanks for your input but I can't use Bluetooth speakers unless the transmitter is able to hook up to RCA Audio out from
my TV set.

Tom
Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 13, 2014 10:49AM) steve douglas
Christoph...
Do you own the Acapella Campanile MK IV speakers? 2 or 5 speaker system. Also an audiophile here.
Steve
Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 20, 2014 06:39AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 14, 2014 03:46AM) Tom George
Re: Wireless Speakers (Off Topic) (September 14, 2014 05:05AM) steve douglas
I have not heard these speakers but have sent off a request to the company to review them. Will let you know if they decide to send us a pair. While certainly not an audiophile speaker, I have always believed that when a film project is completed, it should be played back on a variety of different quality speakers and not always the high end of things. Even in the final audio mix, one should listen to how it sounds on even the lowest end of speaker gear.
Will keep all informed on this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login