Which format should I convert the Self-Contained QT mov file for TV in Compressor

Which format should I convert the Self-Contained QT mov file for TV in Compressor (October 29, 2014 12:51PM) zia
Which format should I convert the Self-Contained QT mov file for TV in Compressor?
I have a 24 minute TV show in HD that I exported as a Self-Contained QT mov file which is 26GB file size.
I need to upload to a FTP server for TV station. How can I make the size of this file smaller to upload onto a FTP server for the TV station?
This is for an overseas tv channel.
Which preset/settings should I use in Compressor 4?

Thanks in advance,

Z
Re: Which format should I convert the Self-Contained QT mov file for TV in Compressor (October 29, 2014 01:12PM) David Harbsmeier
Re: Which format should I convert the Self-Contained QT mov file for TV in Compressor (November 25, 2014 04:38PM) janedesting
Just ask the broadcaster what they need for you, The bitrate , frame rate, more detailed more easy for you to handle your TV show conversion. Then you can convert your video into what they want. Find yourself a good converter app . Compressor is a good one that you already had , or other app. You can just google for it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login