Project admin

Project admin (November 08, 2014 08:35PM) game-b
In my film, I have to work, copy and paste etc continuously through my multiple projects. In the older FCPX versions, I could easily go into a glossary right beside the storyline, select it and keep on working. Now I am loosing them every time in a confusing way, even if I go back through this little arrow. So I have to go back to the multiple events, find them again, select etc., but then in the meantime I lost again the previous ones. Its very annoying. Am I missing something? How could I have a "glossary" again beside the storyline. It was extremely useful!
Re: Project admin (November 08, 2014 09:39PM) ronny courtens
I agree the Project Viewer was a handy tool. But it has been abandoned because it put lot of strain on the computer. Having all your timelines always opened at the same time was troublesome for people working on slower computers with limited RAM resources. Now if you want an overview of all the Projects you are working on, just create a "Projects" Event in your Library and put all the Projects in that Event. This will give you a complete overview. Whenever you need to copy/paste between two Projects you simply open them both and you copy/paste from one timeline onto the other.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Project admin (November 08, 2014 09:47PM) game-b
Good workaround Ronny, cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login