Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure

Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 14, 2014 10:46AM) philsfilm
Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 18, 2014 07:17AM) ronny courtens
Hi Phil,

Just saw your post and it's interesting. I only rarely need to burn discs anymore, so I cannot test this.

But what happens when you create a new Project and you copy/paste the clips from the Snapshot Project onto the timeline of the new one? If this works, and exporting to DVD from the Snapshot Projects does not work, you may have discovered a bug.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 18, 2014 07:23AM) philsfilm
Hi Ronny.

It seems "bug discovery" has become my second job. LOL.

It's happened with each Snapshot that I tested from other Projects.
However, I will try what you suggested. I will also call Apple tech support about it.

Thanks,
Phil
Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 18, 2014 07:24AM) ronny courtens
Please do that. I have already sent a request to look into this.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 18, 2014 07:46AM) philsfilm
Ronny,

Your "workaround" worked but this shouldn't be necessary.

Thanks,

Phil
Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 18, 2014 07:48AM) ronny courtens
I agree. Thanks for testing. I will file a detailed bug report right away.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot failure (December 18, 2014 07:59AM) philsfilm
Great! I did one as well. Unfortunately, Apple limits the amount of text you can write. But that's OK. It forces you to be brief.
Anyway, lets's see what happens. It seems ridiculous to have to take this extra step.

Thanks,
Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login