Capture good Video with dropped audio

Capture good Video with dropped audio (June 15, 2008 03:43PM) Anonymous User
Hi Ken,

Before addressing my problem, is it possible to select the header of a column, such as 'Author' and be able to sort the threads alpabetically. Probably can do the same thing in search though.

Anyway, shot 70 hours this weekend at 7 different events. I knew I would be luck not to have a problem, but I do.

One of the cameras on the last show drops audio speratically, but consistantly, about 30% of the 2 hours of taping. I can't capture. This one was a 3 camera shoot, but covered one side of the stage, so I need it.

I have tried the following:
Preferences set to not abort...
Tape with audio capture turned off, set to non-communication. That didn't work. "...problem reading file data..."
So then I dubbed the tape from one camera to another using firewire connection, hoping it would lay down a new timecode. But it brought the same bad audio with it, and still interupts.

Is there an ultimate way? Has to be, I can see the video and need to capture it.

Frustrated Trig
Re: Capture good Video with dropped audio (June 15, 2008 10:38PM) Paul
Re: Capture good Video with dropped audio (June 16, 2008 12:43AM) jlcinc
Trig,

Just a quick thought. You say 2 hours, did you record this in LP? If you did you will probably have to use the same camera you shot with to digitize. If your talking about the browser you can click on the title of any column and it will sort alphabetically a-z or click again for z-a.

John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login