Re: iPhone 6

iPhone 6 (March 12, 2015 10:05AM) benvideo
Hi Ken & Group,

I've been away a long time, writing 3 books but I'm back now with a dumb problem.

Working with an iMac running 10.6.8 and when I shoot video with the iPhone I cannot figure how to import the footage into the Mac. When I go to sync the thing it says Zero Videos. Where did I err?

Thanx,

Ben Bryant NYC
Re: iPhone 6 (March 12, 2015 11:05AM) Ken Stone Admin
Hi Ben,

Try opening iMovie or iPhoto, then attach your iPhone and importing into one of them?

--ken
Re: iPhone 6 (March 12, 2015 11:31AM) benvideo
I was able to capture the video in iPhoto but there was no sound. Maybe I recorded it that way, the phone is new and it's the first thing I shot with it. I'll shoot something else.

Thanx, Ken -

Ben Bryant NYC
Re: iPhone 6 (March 12, 2015 11:50AM) benvideo
Okay, I shot another test and got sound. You never fail, Mr. Stone!

Ben Bryant NYC
Re: iPhone 6 (March 28, 2015 10:36AM) joelhall
I use Image Capture on my production Mac to move photos and videos (shot on the built-in camera app) from my USB-connected iPhone. I can create and/or select the target folder in the app and when it completes i can drop the files into "Import Media" when the Event is highlighted. Image Capture can also delete the files from the iPhone after the moving and backing up of the desired clips. ::grin:: This app is the easiest way I know to delete all photos/ videos from the iPhone.

Ciao. Joel.
Re: iPhone 6 (March 28, 2015 10:42AM) benvideo
Thanks Joel. I'll try it.

Ben Bryant NYC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login