Re: Snap Pro X

Snap Pro X (September 06, 2015 06:14PM) steve douglas
Now that Snap ProX does not work properly anymore, despite their recent update, does anyone know of a similar app that allows you to capture video and audio off of internet sites like vimeo and youtube?
Re: Snap Pro X (September 07, 2015 02:41AM) ronny courtens
I think Clip Grab can help you with Youtube videos.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Snap Pro X (September 07, 2015 03:54AM) Tom George
I use Clip Grab but it doesn't work with all Youtube videos.

Tom
Re: Snap Pro X (September 07, 2015 06:11AM) steve douglas
Just downloaded and installed it. It worked fine on a Youtube piece I wanted. Thanks all.
Steve
Re: Snap Pro X (September 10, 2015 03:04PM) Joe Redifer
Clipgrab works with all Youtube videos, even 60fps ones with the latest update I believe.
Re: Snap Pro X (September 10, 2015 03:18PM) Tom George
Joe,

I use Clipgrab from time to time and it works on some of the videos and audio but some Youtube clips seem to be
protected somehow and I am unable to grab the video or the audio.

Tom
Re: Snap Pro X (September 11, 2015 04:59AM) steve douglas
Hey Tom,
I used it to grab a Youtube video the other day with no problem. I do wish I could set in and out points with it before saving but I just do that in QT now. An extra step but at least it works. I don't understand Ambrosia and SnapX. They just came out with an update that still does not work.
Steve
Re: Snap Pro X (September 12, 2015 04:42AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: Snap Pro X (September 13, 2015 02:06AM) Tom George
Christoph,

I use IE and I downloaded the DownloadHelper for IE and restarted my computer. When I go to a YouTube video the video plays but I don't see the add-on. What am I missing?

Tom
Re: Snap Pro X (September 15, 2015 06:06AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: Snap Pro X (September 15, 2015 12:21PM) Tom George
When you go to the download page there is a version for IE but I'm not seeing the 3 ball icon when I'm finished downloading everything. Not sure what to do next.

Tom
Re: Snap Pro X (September 26, 2015 02:44AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: Snap Pro X (September 26, 2015 03:18AM) Tom George
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium and my email program is Windows Live Mail. Will I be able to use this system and Live Mail with Firefox? How do I install Firefox?

Thanks, Tom
Re: Snap Pro X (September 27, 2015 01:34AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login