Re: Removing effects on group of clips simultaneously

Removing effects on group of clips simultaneously (September 12, 2015 01:02AM) philsfilm
Hi Ken,

I've added a letterbox effect to five clips by "pasting attributes" to each one. Is there a way to remove the effect from all five simultaneously by highlighting all five as I could in FCP 7 and removing the effect in one stroke instead of tediously deleting them one by one?

Thanks,
Phil
Re: Removing effects on group of clips simultaneously (September 12, 2015 01:29AM) philsfilm
The best I can figure out is to highlight all the clips and hit delete in the Inspector.
Re: Removing effects on group of clips simultaneously (September 14, 2015 11:30PM) ronny courtens
Hi Phil,

While we are waiting for Apple to add a "Remove Attributes" functionality, deleting the effects in the Inspector is the way to go.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Removing effects on group of clips simultaneously (September 15, 2015 12:13AM) philsfilm
Yes, Ronny, I did that. But the first time that I tried highlighting them all and deleting, nothing happened. Then, without deleting preferences and just re-starting, it worked.

Thanks,
Phil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login