DVD Printing Question (March 26, 2017 05:08AM) Tom George
Mac OS10.4.11 using Discus 4.2.9 and Epson Artisan 1430 printer.

This is a long shot question and hopefully someone on this site can solve this problem.

I've been printing directly onto DVDs for years using Epson Artisan 50 printers and the Discus labeling program from
Magic Mouse out of California. Well my Artisan 50 doesn't print very well anymore so I bought the Epson Artisan 1430 which is compatible with my OS but I found out that their CD Print program is not compatible but I don't use it anyway because I like Discus. When I go to print using Discus the DVD tray will come out and stay there and won't print. I called the Discus people and they said maybe I'm doing something wrong or the printer is malfunctioning. I then loaded the Epson program and the Discus program on my PC using Windows 10, hooked up the printer and was able to successfully print on my DVDs using Discus. According to the Discus people their program is suppose to work on any printer but for some reason not on this one.
I'm choosing the same choices that I used with my Artisan 50 with no luck.

My long shot question: Does anyone out there happen to use this same printer with Discus on the Mac successfully or can provide some insight as to how to print with my Discus program.

Thanks, Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login