streamclip problem (December 13, 2019 03:46AM) Martin Sayles
Hello,

I've found no answers from google, and since it was this site that turned me on to streamclip many years ago, I thought I'd give this a shot.

At a place where I do one week a month lower end video , I have streamclip on 5 computers, all windows 7, 3 networked together and 2 stand alone laptops. A couple months ago, all but one of the network ones started doing this...

You can pull up a file but there is no scrub arrow and no audio. Fast forward and rewind works, but the image is frozen until you hit pause. I can make in and out points and convert and that will play with audio, but I can't pick my in and outs without audio and scrubbing.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from online and also copied from the one that works on flash drive to install in one of the others. The window comes up with those same problems.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.
Re: streamclip problem (February 17, 2020 01:05PM) Deanna*
Hi,

Mine looks different now, too. No progress bar for where you are in the video. (scrub arrow?) ....I noticed it was different a little ago.

I can't say why but I do understand that it's maybe not being maintained/updated.

Good luck with your project.

Deanna
Re: streamclip problem (March 02, 2020 10:08AM) Alexander
Which Mac OS are you using?

Cheers
Alexander
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login