Sony DVP-NS76H / Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G / Bllackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini (July 02, 2021 02:03AM) johnoshea02
Hi, can you please tell me what cables i would need to successfully connect my Sony DVP-NS76H CD/DVD player to a Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G with Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Smart Panel?

I want to connect the S Video Out jack, Component Video Out jacks (Y, Pa/Ca, Pa/Cr), Line Out L/R (Audio) jacks to:
Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G
Analog Video Inputs - Composite, Y/C or Component.
Analog Audio Inputs - 2 channels professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode input.

And further to this what cables do i need to successfully connect Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G with Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Smart Panel to a Bllackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini?

I want to connect the Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G Out:
Bllackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini
SDI In

I've sent photo attachments of Sony DVP-NS76H CD/DVD player and User Manual in pdf format, as well as photo attachments & Tech Specs in pdf formats for both Blackmagic Design products for your perusal.

So can you please tell me what cables & adapters i need to do this.

Kind Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login