DVD Studio continues music?

DVD Studio continues music? (March 17, 2011 09:38AM) Caleb
Hi again,
Sorry to post so much today, but its been a rough one!

I have a project that I am doing, I have the DVD done and I am trying to create a DVD menu. I have set up an intro menu that points to the main menu so the viewer will see ten seconds of video before the navigation menu starts. I did this by making to menus and pointing the first menu to the second with a loop on the second menu. I want a music track to continue from the first menu to the second menu without stopping a repeating from the first menu to the second, is there a way to do this?
Re: DVD Studio continues music? (March 17, 2011 10:54AM) Ken Stone Admin
There is going to be a pause when switching menus, think of it like this. Each menu has its own audio track and when you switch menus you are switching to the second audio track belonging to the second menu.

I have never figured away around this, I don't think that it is possible. What I do is to fade the audio out on the first menu and fade the audio up on the second menu. There will still be a pause but it will be a little bit smoother in transition (not as jarring).

My 2 cents.

--ken
Re: DVD Studio continues music? (March 17, 2011 11:03AM) Caleb
Thank you Ken,
I have spent the past hour and a half trying to make it look smooth, never did find a way. But in the end I realized that my whole menu looked like my niece put it together, so I scrapped it and went in a totally different direction. But this is very good to know for future projects.

Caleb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login