HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (November 24, 2011 06:13AM) steve douglas
Aside from a corrupt and ineffective politicians, more taxes, less service, social security going down the drain, higher prices, and FCP X, we still have a lot to be thankful for. So HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.
Steve
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (November 24, 2011 06:37AM) ronny courtens
Hi Steve,

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Don't worry, 560 days after the last elections we still don't have a government over here. But we do have FCPX (gggg.)

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (November 24, 2011 06:46AM) Ken Stone Admin
Despite the gobble mess that we are in, there is still a lot to be thankful for.

There is a line from the movie "The MIlargo Beanfield War". Near the very beginning of the movie an old man wakes up in the morning and looks at himself in the mirror and says, " Thank you God for giving me another day".

Love that line, something to be thankful for.

Enjoy,

--ken
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (November 24, 2011 06:53AM) Hauffen
Amen to that, Ken!
That was Carlos Riquelme, one of the finest actor that Mexico has produced.

You got that right, Steve. Things are not looking good bur let's face it, we got the the politicos we chose. : (
I hope we do better next time. Lucky you, Ronny. Enjoy while you can.
TG we still have KenStone.net, and FCP 7; believe it or not, Xcept for FCPX, I'm thankful to Apple. And of course for all of you guy and girls sharing knowledge here. Best wishes to all.

Alberto

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (November 24, 2011 12:12PM) XGTV
Steve, don't you know, that kind of talk can get you into trouble. I hear Goldman Sachs just love the smell of pepper spray in the morning.

Times are hard and getting harder but what we should be thankful for is being able to take time off and spend time with family and friends, lot's of people can't. I watched with some amusement, Obama's pardoning of the Turkey, it reminded me of the " "Fwee Woderwick" scene from The Life Of Brian. It seems a nice tradition but what's the Turkey going to do now except grow old and crap everywhere...............Oh hell, that sounds a bit like me !

Best wishes everyone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login