Restore Default Settings on Viewer & Canvas

Restore Default Settings on Viewer & Canvas (December 19, 2011 01:02PM) ProducersGroup
Hello....I have FCP Studio 7 and have got the window sizes of the Canvas, Viewer, Timeline and Browser messed up and they're no longer the default size when I launch FCP Studio. I tried to drag them back to what looks correct to my eye, but I am not having any luck in restoring them as they originally were. Is there a way to restore all the FCP default settings for the window sizes and the layout arrangement proportions so they are the correct size and proportion to each other again on my iMac screen...Thanks.

Anthony.
Re: Restore Default Settings on Viewer & Canvas (December 19, 2011 01:03PM) David Harbsmeier
Go to the Window menu and choose one of the standard layouts.

-DH
Re: Restore Default Settings on Viewer & Canvas (December 20, 2011 07:56AM) ProducersGroup
Thanks........back to normal size......
Re: Restore Default Settings on Viewer & Canvas (December 21, 2011 05:43AM) XGTV
As a footnote. Having restored your layout to the default you may wish to alter things to suit your own preferences. If you do this and are happy with your custom layout, no overlapping windows, go to the Window menu and choose Save Layout, give it a name, in your case something like Anthony's Layout.

The next time things get screwed up go to the Window menu and choose your saved layout.

Best wishes.
Re: Restore Default Settings on Viewer & Canvas (December 23, 2011 06:00AM) ProducersGroup
Thanks.......I'll do that.

Anthony
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login