Multicam with "broken clips"

Multicam with "broken clips" (October 25, 2012 07:16AM) game-b
I edited a music video clip with 8 camera angles in fcpx, no problem, all the cameras were nonstop recording through the whole song. Worked perfectly, synchronizing to an external sound.

And now I am editing an interview with only two cameras plus external sound, but each camera stops and restarts several times, means each cameras provides like 8 different clips. How can I put each camera with its several clips on one angle, to have a total of two angles, and not have it all split up in numerous angles in the multicam clip?

I thought, that may be I have to synchronize first each of the two cameras with its several clips to the external sound and create a two new synchronized clips. And then synchronize the two synch-clips to eachother...?

But then I thought I am quiet sure that there is an easier way to resolve this.

Thanks for helping out...

Re: Multicam with "broken clips" (October 26, 2012 10:10AM) ronny courtens
Re: Multicam with "broken clips" (October 26, 2012 11:03AM) game-b
Thanks Ronny,

Yes, I do have all the time, on normal clips, not synchronized, it drives me crazy, very annoying, I also had it before updating from an older version. If you discover any clue about it please let me know...

Cheers
Re: Multicam with "broken clips" (October 27, 2012 04:54AM) game-b
Hi Ronny,

good news, with the new version updated, it looks like the "one clip" phenomena is gone... hope its true
cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login