10.0.8 PROBLEMS

10.0.8 PROBLEMS (March 29, 2013 10:55AM) ericcosh
Hi All:
Just installed the new 10.0.8. Did all the right things, i.e. hard shut down after install and then continued working on a project that I've been working on. It's a mulitclip project. When I went to make a new Multi clip, here is what I ended up with. Ken and I just went over things and what I finally had to do was change the settings to Camera Angle instead of Automatic. I've never had to do that before. See if any of you are having the same problem.
warmly,
eric
Re: 10.0.8 PROBLEMS (March 29, 2013 10:57AM) ericcosh
Here is what I did now to make it work.

eric
Re: 10.0.8 PROBLEMS (March 31, 2013 03:31AM) ronny courtens
Hi Eric,

Thank you for the information. I just found the time to do a multi cam test in 10.0.8, no issues on this side. Synchronized two clips by timecode, all other settings set to Automatic, the angles synchronized perfectly (see attached pic).

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: 10.0.8 PROBLEMS (March 31, 2013 04:37AM) ericcosh
Hi Ronny. Thanks for you imput. I'm thinking now that you have to choose at least one thing for it to work. Once I chose Camera Angle, or anything else, it seemed to work perfectly. It was only when I didn't select anything except sync to audio that I had problems.

Trust all is well for you this Easter Ronny.

warmest wishes,
eric
Re: 10.0.8 PROBLEMS (March 31, 2013 05:08AM) ronny courtens
Hi Eric,

Yes you could be right: you should at least have one option not set to Automatic. Good catch.

Happy Easter to you and the people you love.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login