strange messages when attempting batch capture

strange messages when attempting batch capture (November 13, 2008 11:11AM) Don
I had a FCP crash/ restarted OS, repaired permissions, restarted FCP, logged a clip. hit batch and a window opened ... "(something) list of used media" followed by another window "calculating media usage" then the batch capture window/

What's going on here and why?

Thanks
Re: strange messages when attempting batch capture (November 13, 2008 12:02PM) Ken Stone Admin
That might be because of the crash. How is it behaving now?

--ken
Re: strange messages when attempting batch capture (November 13, 2008 01:42PM) Don
Hi
ken

It repeated this behavior 4 times. I figured I had a corrupt project file so started again with a new project. Did a couple of tests which worked fine and set it to capture a 3omin clip and came home for supper. I'll be back in the office in a 1/2 hour and will let you know.
Thanks for the interest
Re: strange messages when attempting batch capture (November 16, 2008 02:12PM) Don
Hi again
I started again with a new project file and re-imported the stills music etc. from the drive. Al went well until I again attempted a L & C when it crashed again. I am doing a workaround capturing into a separate file then importing . So far so good but there is still an unknown problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login