DVDSP Button: Default highlight

DVDSP Button: Default highlight (November 17, 2008 05:09AM) BGalford
Hi,
I have made a DVD in Studio Pro with 3 buttons in a horizontal row. My client wants the left-hand button to be the one that is first highlighted when viewers first load the disc. How do you choose one button to be that default highlight?
BG
Re: DVDSP Button: Default highlight (November 17, 2008 05:28AM) Mikey
It's in there. I am not at my office right now so I can't call DVDSP up (working on location on an Avid- ewww) but look at the options for the button in question, or maybe it's in the menu options. Look for something akin to 'default' - something like that. A bit flakey, I know, but it's at least a clue....

Mikey
Re: DVDSP Button: Default highlight (November 17, 2008 08:50AM) ronny courtens
Click to select the button you wish to highlight when the disc loads. Now look in the Inspector : next to the button name you will see which number this button has (Button ?).

Now click anywhere in the Menu to select it. In the Inspector, under the Menu tab, you will find the Default Button selector. Set the Default Button selector to the button number you want to highlight by default.

Open the Simulator. As soon as the Simulator opens, the button you have just set as the Default Button will be highlighted.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: DVDSP Button: Default highlight (November 17, 2008 12:51PM) BGalford
Ah, now that's the ticket!
Thanks very much.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login