Re: Is there a place to download standalone updates?

Is there a place to download standalone updates? (July 04, 2008 12:18PM) Joe Redifer
I am interested in all of the stand alone updates for Final Cut Studio 6.0.1 and/or 6.0.2 I think it was. 6.0.4 is a little goofy for me and I'd like to reinstall FCP and go back to my previous version, but don't want to be stuck with either 6.0.0 which comes on the disc or 6.0.4.

Does anyone have a link to Apple or wherever these can be downloaded individually? Thanks.
Re: Is there a place to download standalone updates? (July 04, 2008 12:25PM) Ken Stone Admin
Hi Joe,

I did a search at apple and only found the 6.0.4 update.

If you re install FC S from the disks, you should be able to use Software Updates to move up from 6.0.

--ken
Re: Is there a place to download standalone updates? (July 04, 2008 04:43PM) Joe Redifer
Yes, but they will likely just take me straight back to 6.0.4 from 6.0, right? I don't know if it would do it incrementally or not.
Re: Is there a place to download standalone updates? (July 04, 2008 04:55PM) Ken Stone Admin
Most often, one update has to be in place before it will offer you the next one. You can't load 6.0.2 on 6.0.0.

--ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login