Re: Hmmm... A burner that can't play back it's own burn

Hmmm... A burner that can't play back it's own burn (July 09, 2008 09:27AM) Geno
I have a first generation g5 2.0 that has I believe the Pioneer burner. I made a project in DVDSP4 and it plays on all but that which burned it on. I'm sure this is not the first time this has happened. Anyone else experience this?
Re: Hmmm... A burner that can't play back it's own burn (July 09, 2008 09:44AM) Ken Stone Admin
This sounds very strange, it playsback on everything except the burner that burnt it, right?

What are you getting when you put the DVD in, does it appear on the Desktop?

Is your Mac OS and QT software up to date? Can you play other DVDs on this burner?

--ken
Re: Hmmm... A burner that can't play back it's own burn (July 10, 2008 06:25AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: Hmmm... A burner that can't play back it's own burn (July 10, 2008 03:06PM) Geno
DVD-'s are Maxell 16x. When I put it it the operating system just spits it out with no explanation. I never have any trouble burning and it plays anything, except what it burns. I thought I heard something about these drives being quirky?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login