Re: Using Academic FCP 6 on more than one computer?

Using Academic FCP 6 on more than one computer? (July 15, 2008 11:24AM) Jeff
I am about to work on a short project, and feel my FCS Academic 5.0.1 version is one round too far out of date. My co-creater whom has 6.0 Academic (already installed) told me that I can use the same (his) version (original copy) installed on my computer and that is fine for non-comercial work. And that you are free to use to use this version on up to three computers.

I want to make sure this is true before doing all the reinstalling on my G5. I Googled and searched and could not find an answer to this question. Can someone here who knows please confirm the three computer limit?

I've heard there are ways around it anyway, but I like to do things the right way if at all possible. :)

Jeff

PS first time posting on the new board, but been around here for a couple of years.

Re: Using Academic FCP 6 on more than one computer? (July 15, 2008 11:29PM) David Harbsmeier
As far as I know, the license agreement allows installation on one desktop and one laptop owned by the same person. But to be sure, have your friend read the Software Licensing Agreement (SLA) that came with the package.

-DH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login