Re: Reversing a DVD from DVD Studio Pro

Reversing a DVD from DVD Studio Pro (July 24, 2008 01:43AM) Mark Gambo
Is there a program that pulls out the .mpeg2 files from an authored DVD? I have the finished project burned on DVD, but the LaCie hard drive I was using failed and I have lost all of the data.
Re: Reversing a DVD from DVD Studio Pro (July 24, 2008 02:38AM) jlcinc
Re: Reversing a DVD from DVD Studio Pro (July 24, 2008 06:10AM) ProScanDP
Just a suggestion as I have lost several LaCie drives over the years . . . they notoriously failed due to bad bridge chips, so you might be able to remove the drive and re-install it in another enclosure. You can buy these enclosures at several computer stores such as CompUSA, etc. for about $40 or less. Once you are able to get the files this way, don't depend on this setup too long. I had one of these drives with a former La Cie drive go bad also. I never use these drives for anything I can't afford to lose.
Re: Reversing a DVD from DVD Studio Pro (July 24, 2008 06:16AM) Mark Gambo
Yes, i've lost a few over the last 2 years as well. I had bought 2 drives and they had sequential serial numbers. I got permission from LaCie to transfer the drive to the other enclosure and it immediately fried that enclosure too. Last time with 2 other drives this worked, but unfortunately this time it did not. I am looking to switch to Weibetech or something similar. Any inexpensive suggestions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login