Chrome key

Chrome key (July 25, 2008 07:34PM) dmartin
Dear Mr. Stone:

I am trying to paste two different backgrounds on two different types of chrome key. One key is blue, the other is green.

The reason I am using two different keys, is because I wanted a separation from what was happening in the front as opposed to what is happening in the back.

I describe what it is I am doing. A friend of mine is running toward a wormhole, which is the blue screen. He is surrounded by the surface of the planet Mars, which is the green screen.

I can make one background stick, but not both of them together.

Have any suggestions as how to get both backgrounds working together?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Dave martin
Re: Chrome key (July 25, 2008 09:11PM) peter rooney
Not sure why it's not working, sounds simple, also don't know why you have two key screens.
Maybe im not following you but I see it as follows.
Mars background footage on 1st track
Wormhole footage on 2nd track
hapless hero (shoot against greenscreen ) on third track
What are you doing differently?
Peter
Re: Chrome key (July 26, 2008 06:50PM) dmartin
Dear Pete:

I know it sounds a little confusing. What is happening is is my friend is running toward a wormhole, which is a blue screen. This is all taking place on Mars, which is two green screens that have been set up on either side of the blue screen, which is hanging in a door.

Tomorrow I will be posting the scene on photo bucket so you can see it.

The problem I am having is that I cannot get the wormhole and the Mars background to stick to their chrome key screens at the same time. I can get one to stick, but when I try to do both it does not work.

Sincerely
Dave Martin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login