Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect?

How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 27, 2008 08:08AM) filmographer
With Nattress and MB Looks I have created a very realistic 1970s film look sequence. However, there is ONE thing I couldn't figure out how to emulate: When the film would roll or go up and down or get stuck... know what i mean?
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 27, 2008 09:55AM) sbeisen
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 27, 2008 11:30AM) filmographer
What is BCC?
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 27, 2008 11:32AM) Ken Stone Admin
Boris Continuum Complete

--ken
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 27, 2008 11:42AM) filmographer
Sounds expensive! Maybe I can find that very specific plug in somewhere... can try to figure it out in Motion, but then i would have to do it every time in Motion I suppose.
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 28, 2008 01:38AM) sbeisen
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 28, 2008 05:24AM) filmographer
You cannot believe how true that statement now is to me! I found a tutorial from Mad cow that was supposed to enable me to do that effect right within FCP using keyframes and such... what a nightmare! That's why I always buy the plug ins and do not share them, however sometimes ya just need one effect and buying BCC for that 1 effect (I am not likely to utilize all that program has to offer so it really would be a waste for me right now) wouldn't be cost effective. You're right though, these efect guys are worth the money. Just wish that effect came with MB Looks or Nattress, seems like a natural.
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 28, 2008 06:57AM) sbeisen
Re: How do I create THIS film projector effect? (July 29, 2008 05:05AM) filmographer
Thank you very much Steve, the full version is the one I would need but just for that specific efect- all else can be created in Nattress and MGL which I have... but without the "jitter" or "jump" it looks incomplete. Thank you again...
MC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login