Re: Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP?

Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP? (July 30, 2008 12:16AM) gijacklin
Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP? Is it even possible? I've got video footage of the guy giving the speech and they want me to inter-cut it with the actual PP when he is describing what is on screen.
Re: Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP? (July 30, 2008 12:46AM) ronny courtens
Tell them to save the PPT presentation as stills, and you will be able to use these stills in FCP. Anyone who makes a PPT presentation will know how to export the presentation as stills.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP? (July 30, 2008 12:56AM) gijacklin
Actually they did give me a disc that is supposed to be jpegs but when I put it in my imac it says my computer can't read this disc?
Re: Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP? (July 30, 2008 01:51AM) ronny courtens
If your computer can't read the disc there's not much you can do, except try to open the disc on another computer, and if this still doesn't work ask them to send you another disc.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: Power point presentation from PC - How can I import it to FCP? (July 30, 2008 10:42AM) David Harbsmeier
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login