Re: color

color (August 10, 2008 12:48AM) peter rooney
Could they make this text any smaller? I'm on a HD monitor and this grey text on a gray background is AWFUL, it's why I hated working with Lightwave and it must be, what 4 points!!. It's giving me a sore head trying to read it never mind learn it.
Honestly It is actually a strain reading this and I can read the last letter on the chart with either eye!
Peter
Re: color (August 10, 2008 01:36AM) Luis Rafael Cosme
what are you talking about?
Re: color (August 10, 2008 05:58AM) Christoph Vonrhein
Re: color (August 10, 2008 08:59AM) ronny courtens
I think Peter refers to the small text on dark grey background in the Color application. I agree it could be better. My eyes are slowly getting worse (that's one of the many things 30 years of editing can do to you - gg.) and I have no problems reading the Color type on my 30" ACD, but at the studio we also have a couple of Dell monitors and there this text is not so sharp.

Best wishes,

Ronny
Re: color (August 11, 2008 01:29AM) Luis Rafael Cosme
I thought I was confused!
Re: color (August 10, 2008 08:49PM) peter rooney
Cant understand the confusion lads, the 'subject' in my post is 'color' . I even spelt it , 'American'

There's a few things which are hard to get used to as well as the palettes and the text . Been working at it yesterday making custom shapes, tracking and applying FX. The shapes and tracks are made using paths and there is no way to edit points on a path and even the 'undo' key has no effect on an errant path point. Make a mistake and you have to start again. Every 2d and 3d app I've ever used had paths which had editable points. When i did finally get to applying my FX to a clip with a tracked shape i was very pleased indeed. Here goes for another learning curve. I used to spend my spare time walking up real hills and mountains now I mostly wrestle my way up software learning curves.
Peter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login