RE: Offline Editting...Outsmarted myself???

RE: Offline Editting...Outsmarted myself??? (August 18, 2008 01:31AM) cwest91
Hi there,

I recently captured about 5 hours of video onto an external hard drive. I re-compressed that video using offlineRT (PhotoJpeg) so that I could edit it on my laptop wherever I was. It all went well, I edited and cut all my sequences together and then I used media manager and created an offline project at my original NTSC DV specs and am trying to reconnect to my original high quality dv ntsc files stored on the hard drive and I am having several issues:

1) The files that I sent to Soundtrack Pro as audio files will not reconnect. In the reconnect dialog box they show up only as "render" files... There are about 30 with the same name. I tried locating the sound files individually and was able to do so with one sequence, but not the other sequence.

2) The second problem I have is that all of the video is zoomed in 225%. I'm not sure why this has happened.

If anybody has any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong and any suggestions on how to remedy the situation without manually resetting the size of each clip to 100%???

Thanks in advance

Chad

P.S. In hindsight, next time I do this I will wait to edit the sound files until after I reconnected with my original files so that I am working from the original audio.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login