Intro with Motion.

Intro with Motion. (August 19, 2008 07:00AM) Caleb
I'm trying to make an intro, that has a black background, and a circle in the middle, giving the effect that the circle is a flash light hitting something. The problem that I'm having is that I want the circle to be filled with the stuff that I want show, i.e. the company logo. I want the circle to move around the screen as if the flashlight is moving over whatever my background will be until it stops on the logo in the middle. Does someone know of an article that would tell me how to do this? Or if it's easy to explain can someone share the tricks with me? Thanks guys.
Re: Intro with Motion. (August 19, 2008 09:33AM) ronny courtens
Re: Intro with Motion. (August 19, 2008 11:31AM) Caleb
you wouldn't believe me if I told you this, but I've been saving for Final Cut Pro for about a month now, and I almost have the cash. For now I've been using Final Cut Express. I think Motion 3 comes with Final Cut Pro, so in about a week I should have it. But for now, I'm screwed.
Re: Intro with Motion. (August 19, 2008 02:59PM) Tom Stitzer
Caleb,

If you happen to be an educator or work in a school or college, you can get a MAJOR discount on the Studio. I just got it this past month for $700. But you must be in education to qualify.

Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login