'CUT A HOLE' IN THE PICTURE?

'CUT A HOLE' IN THE PICTURE? (August 21, 2008 06:02AM) jrosson
Folks,
Not sure if this can be done... but am combining a PP (slides fullscreen) and video of the presenter with a rather faded image of the pp slides on a screen in the background as he goes through the pp in a classroom setting.
Would very much like to superimpose the nice bright slide on the screen in the bkgrd.
Sizing is easy enough through the motion tab with image & wireframe and with the help of the 'basic 3d' filter.
But it would look very cool if we could cut a hole in the presenter's layer and then pull the screen full screen ... and then push it back again.
Is this possible?
Thank you,
JR
Re: 'CUT A HOLE' IN THE PICTURE? (August 21, 2008 09:24AM) Luis Rafael Cosme
let me get this straight...
you want the back PP image to move forward in front of the presenter and cut a hole out like a windo while he is still talking and then take it back behind him again?
Re: 'CUT A HOLE' IN THE PICTURE? (August 22, 2008 01:21AM) jrosson
yes
Re: 'CUT A HOLE' IN THE PICTURE? (August 23, 2008 05:09AM) Luis Rafael Cosme
i guess i would cut and swap the clips on the timeline for that period of time where you want the window to appear in the PP
and use a mask for the window, this shouldn't be too hard. maybe you can even leave the clips how they are and use a mask and a re-size for the window.
well... good luck!

~Lou~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login