Re: Two burning problems

Two burning problems (April 02, 2012 11:20PM) Beatrice horsley
Hello Ken
I have had new camcorder a couple of weeks Panasonic HPX 250e which has burned a disc without problems but I am now getting a message in DVD Studio 4 saying Video -TS folder ( standard DVD content) found in build location, you must remove the Video -TS folder from the build location in order to proceed with build / format of HD DVD project.I have hunted for this folder but not been able to locate it , can you help me with this please?
I have also had a problem trying to burn a disc from the small panasonic HX-DC10 which I have had for 3 months and had no problems burning a disc, I get the message from DVD Studio 4 saying, could not create chapter index NTSC assets cannot be imported into PAL projects but both camcorder and DVD Studio pro 4 are set on PAL.

I would appreciate any help you could give me.
Kind Regards
Beatrice
Re: Two burning problems (April 02, 2012 11:33PM) Beatrice horsley
Hello Ken
Sorry I forgot to put in Specs

MAC OSX 10.6.8
Snow Leopard

Final Cut 6.0.6

DVD Studio Pro 4
Re: Two burning problems (April 03, 2012 06:47AM) Ken Stone Admin
Re: Two burning problems (April 04, 2012 11:06PM) Beatrice horsley
Hello Ken

Thank you for reply, I have found the Video-TS folder and removed as was requested by computer ,the burn went successfully but the disc wouldn't play on TV as it said the Video- TS was empty , so thats something else I will have to sort out.
I am worried about your reply about the HD HVD as I didn't realise that I was using a defunct format, can you point me in the right direction please?

Best Wishes

Beatrice
Re: Two burning problems (April 05, 2012 04:55AM) Ken Stone Admin
When you set up a new DVD SP Project, select SD DVD and not HD DVD.

You can still make 16 x 9 DVD with a SD DVD.

--ken
Re: Two burning problems (April 08, 2012 09:07PM) Beatrice horsley
Hi Ken

Thank you for your help, most issues are resolved now,
Hope you have had a good Easter

All The Best

Beatrice
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login