Re: Printing DVD case inserts..DESPERATE!

Printing DVD case inserts..DESPERATE! (September 24, 2008 01:08PM) Annie
Im sorry, I know this forum is for FCP only but Im desperate! Im trying to print DVD case inserts on my Epson 595 using Photoshop but I keep getting borders. I have a black background and cant seem to make the image large enough to fill up the whole page. I know there is a fix for this because I did it before with my other computer...but that one is dead right now and I didnt save the photoshop settings. I have my printer and photoshop settings set to borderless. Changing image and canvas sizes doesnt seem to help either. Does anyone how to do this?
Much appreciated and my apologies once again!
Annie
Re: Printing DVD case inserts..DESPERATE! (September 24, 2008 01:34PM) audioart
I don't know if I can be helpful, but I'll try... I do all of this printing from InDesign. Can you change the page size under the printer's "Page Setup" dialog (the one under the file menu or else the printer dialog box)? I hope this isn't overly simplistic, but I'm hoping it will help.
Re: Printing DVD case inserts..DESPERATE! (September 24, 2008 03:07PM) Annie
Thanks...even when I change the page size, it still prints the same with borders..its driving me nuts!
Re: Printing DVD case inserts..DESPERATE! (September 25, 2008 03:04PM) sbeisen
Re: Printing DVD case inserts..DESPERATE! (September 28, 2008 01:57AM) Tom George
Steve is right, Discus works, is very user friendly, easy to use, inexpensive and compatible with tons of printers.

Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login