Re: Arrrhhhh!!!!! Youtube!!!!! Can no longer share there?

Arrrhhhh!!!!! Youtube!!!!! Can no longer share there? (January 25, 2015 03:32PM) eeler1
So a month ago I shared a video on youtube via the FCP X share/destination process. Now, today, youtube keeps sending a new video to an obsolete channel instead of my real channel, the one i just recently shared on. No apparent reason that I know of. So, as a work-around, I'm thinking of uploading from youtube, but i need to have a file on my computer or hard drive to upload. Can anyone suggest a method of saving the completed video from FCP onto, say, my desktop, so I can then upload via the upload button on my youtube channel?
Re: Arrrhhhh!!!!! Youtube!!!!! Can no longer share there? (January 25, 2015 06:31PM) el professor
Save as master file,
use compressor to create the youtube file,
then upload that version to YouTube.

Otherwise, go to YouTube and check you page and update your password and name on your page.
A while back Google kind of played around with the setup of accounts and made it a little more involved.
so if you can find your page that you manage and go thru all the settings so they are what you want
and write down you're lastest info (password, name of page that you manage, etc.) then you should be able to give Final Cut that info when you go to share and it should land in the right page. The one you manage. You can tweak / edit the info there after it's loaded also.

hope that seems easy enough,

el profe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login