Re: Change destination for Temporary File cache? / H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion / ICMMultiPassStorage file

Change destination for Temporary File cache? / H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion / ICMMultiPassStorage file (October 12, 2009 06:08AM) rewozz
Re: Change destination for Temporary File cache? / H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion / ICMMultiPassStorage file (October 12, 2009 10:30AM) Ken Stone Admin
Number 1. You said that you have the latest, but you don't. Compressor is now at 3.5.

Why are you encoding to HD DVD, do you want to create a Toshiba (now dead) HD DVD?

--ken
Re: Change destination for Temporary File cache? / H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion / ICMMultiPassStorage file (October 12, 2009 10:36AM) rewozz
I'm stating that I am using compressor 3.5 and that I've found two other threads on the net relating to my problem. The issue I want to bring forward are the questions marked in bold—everything else is irrelevant.

To spell it out, how do I change the destination of the temporary file cache used for H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion? Even though I put the scratch disk on another disk Compressor (3.5) will create two ICMMultiPassStorage files on my system disk that fill up to many gigabytes. I want to avoid this.

Thank you
Re: Change destination for Temporary File cache? / H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion / ICMMultiPassStorage file (October 12, 2009 10:41AM) Ken Stone Admin
I quote from your post above.

"I am using latest FCS versions with Compressor 3.0.2."

You can always set the destination (to any drive) in Compressor. There is even a destination tab, with stock destinations and you can create your own custom destination. Try this.

--ken
Re: Change destination for Temporary File cache? / H.264 Multi-pass QuickTime Conversion / ICMMultiPassStorage file (October 12, 2009 12:36PM) rewozz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login